Earlier this week, two people in one day (including one friend in the area) shared Nehemiah 6:3 which says that Nehemiah could not respond to everything that others wanted him to do, as he had some very important work to do. So I began to change my perspective as I have an important Kingdom assignment. And so do you.
Three out of every four years this is the first day of a month, but today it is the last day of a month – it changes your perspective just a little. Perspective means the science of optics which obviously has to do with seeing and the word “spec” appears inside of the word perspective – which was an old school abbreviation for …glasses or spectacle – and has to do with two word phrases we often hear – “outlook and look out”.
Rejoice With Me:
- We have produced a 48 page ensemble of writings and teachings on revival, healing, repentance, vision, and other themes.
- I am speaking and teaching 16 times in March including three out of state trips to Kansas, California and Michigan
Mark Your Calendar for Upcoming Local Speaking Engagements:
3/2 Kingdom Encounter Groups – 1st, 3rd and 5th Fridays at our home in Bellevue. Many are asking if they can attend & you can too.
- 3/4 “Club” House Church, West Omaha, part of the Storehouse Movement – 3818 Castelar St. 68105 – 6:30 p.m.
- 4/14 Prayer Seminar at Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church, La Vista, NE – 9:00 a.m. to Noon.
- 4/21 Kingdom Culture Seminar, Neutral Groundz, Seward, NE – 3:30 p.m. on into the evening
- 5/12 Hearing From God Seminar, Cross Training Center, Omaha, NE – 9:00 a.m. – Noon
- 6/30 Healing Service, Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church, La Vista, NE – 9:30 a.m.