Way to go Jesus!
Thank you everyone for your prayers, financial support, encouragement and friendship blessings.
One of the definitions of the word “testimony” means, “do it again.” Revelation 19:10 says that the Testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. I have learned and taught that every testimony that is shared, can also release a prophetic word in that same category or in the same realm as the testimony itself. In other words, a testimony becomes a word of knowledge with prophecy for those that hear the testimony so that the same thing can then happen to those who listen to the testimony releasing the power of God to do it again.
1 Corinthians 1:5-7 tells us that the testimony of Jesus fulfills us so that we are not lacking nor do we come up short in any gift. God wants His gifts in us to advance the Kingdom and have an eternal effect without losing ground, and this happens through the testimony of Jesus in us.
Many are familiar with Hebrews 11:1 where the word proclaims that faith is a substance and an evidence that is not seen, and in verse 2 we read that by this faith, the Elders obtained a good testimony. You might ask, what is a good testimony? I declare that a good testimony is one that releases the power of God to do the same thing in the lives of others who hear it. A good testimony has miraculous authority and power working within it to change a person’s circumstances, which will most surely result in another testimony, thus setting up for more and more power encounters.
In 1 Peter 1:6-9 we further learn that revelation of Jesus will enable us to receive the end of our faith, which is the salvation of our souls, but also the genuineness of our faith will be sustained, promoted and enhanced for today, along with that which waits for us at the end. We receive our inheritance now which includes direct access to the Father through Jesus, often manifesting through the word of testimony shared by others demonstrating how Jesus has worked in their lives, which then prophetically speaks to us for our situation too. John 3:33 says that he who receives the testimony of Jesus certifies that the message is true. Something is certified by the manufacturer or by the original owner. God is our manufacturer and original owner, and our faith, anointing, progression of faith, walk of power, and utilization of authority is certified in the testimony of Jesus.
So as you read some of these testimonies of the ministry of Anointed 2 GO MdM for 2012, be open to the prophetic fullness of each section to release opportunities by the Holy Spirit to do similar things in you right now too.
Your Kingdom prayers and finances at work in 2012 –
Ministry Highlights – giving God the Glory!
- 100 plus opportunities and presentations to teach and share about Jesus.
- 15 of those were with students of including children, middle school, high school, and college.
- 492 Salvations and commitments to Jesus
- 50 plus meetings with business and political leaders
- 75 plus meetings with pastors and church leaders
- New Prison Ministry Initiated – Training Leaders
- Published my book, “Downloads from Heaven”
- Printed 1050 copies of the book.
- Sold 240 copies of the book and gave away 50 copies
- Gave away 192 Teaching CD’s and DVD’s.
- New blog site launched – with nearly 11,000 hits from 65 different countries world-wide.
- New Kingdom Encounters Initiated. People from over 35 churches have attended from Nebraska and Iowa.
- Assisted Several Families needing funds, supplies and resources.
- Healing ministry expands with lots of metal healings, deaf ears opened, crippled feet restored and many others.
- (75% healing ratio for those receiving prayer)
- Jason’s worship CD “Running Free” recorded and released.
- Attended two out of state conferences.
“And I will not hide my face from them anymore; For I have poured out My Spirit on the house of Israel, says the Lord God.”