Last weekend I stopped at an Estate Sale and as I was leaving I noticed an Open House across the street so I decided to just go have a look as we often get decorating ideas or landscape ideas this way. The Realtor was a nice man and greeted me at the door and as he began to show me around I noticed he was limping. As we descended the steps to the basement, he apologized for Continue reading
Diane and I celebrated our 35th anniversary this past weekend, even though the actual day was August 11th. I was in Florida with Jason on the 11th attending the Voice of the Apostles Conference. Anyway, Diane and I ended up spending the day together including going to an art museum, out to the cheesecake factory and then seeing a movie. We had a relaxing time. I have posted three pictures below. Continue reading
Wow! So much good news to share! Praise the Lord! Wow!
Surf’s Up! A new wave of God’s presence is hitting! I have been leading a prophetic class called Continue reading
I am tired, but in a good way. And I sense that God is about to unleash and increase some new anointing in some Continue reading
Ministry has been good for the past few weeks. The trips to Northeast Iowa and Southwest Kansas and then Western Nebraska all were fruitful and filled with people hungry for more of God, and receiving accurate words of knowledge along with healing, teaching plus Continue reading
You are probably thinking, “Didn’t I just get a blog post from Jay?” Yes that is correct but so much has happened since I posted a few days ago, that I wanted to keep you informed. God is moving in awesome ways and Continue reading
There is so much to share about the wonderful amazing and anointed ministry in Houston Texas so Continue reading
When we started attending Eagle’s Nest Worship Center in Omaha a little over four years ago, there was a Greeter who was always so friendly and he and I became good friends. His name was Samuel Lee, but most people referred to him as Brother Lee. Everyone could always count on a warm handshake or hug and a great smile and a goofy joke, but his concern and love was genuine for everyone who came in to the church. I was told he served on the Greeter Ministry for nearly 15 years and it was a great fit for him because he “never knew any strangers.” Continue reading
Local Schedule Notes: Jay West – Anointed 2 GO MdM – for you or to share. Any adult or youth age student (15 or higher) can attend any of these events – any age can attend healing services
- Thursday – Sept. 27th. – Jay is teaching out of his book “Downloads from Heaven” at Eagle’s Nest Worship Center for five consecutive Thursdays from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. (also Oct. 4,11,18,25) Eagle’s Nest is located at 57th and Sorenson Pkwy.
- Friday Sept. 28th – Kingdom Encounter week-end at Beautiful Savior Lutheran located at 96th and Melissa between Giles and Harrison in La Vista – 6:30 p.m. – to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday Sept. 29th – Kingdom Encounter at Beautiful Savior Lutheran 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Continental Breakfast Provided (see above for location)
- Kingdom Encounters in Bellevue on Oct. 5th and 19th and Nov 2nd. 16th. & 30th. Beginning at 7:15 p.m. each Friday evening. Lingering worship, prophetic prayer ministry, studying Bill Johnson’s book, When Heaven Invades Earth, and then manifestational healing prayer with Jesus Culture or Bethel Church DVD’s.
- Oct 6th – Healing Service at Beautiful Savior Lutheran in La Vista at 9:30 a.m.
- Oct 21st – Jason West’s album release (Running Free) and worship service with Kyle Knapp beginning at 6:30 p.m. at Beautiful Savior Lutheran, La Vista – Light Refreshments served
Contact Jay West at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason West at email@example.com
Jay’s blog site is www.anointed2go.com
Jason’s blog site is www.chroniclesofprayer.wordpress.com
In late October Jay will be ministering in Central and Northern California and in November Jay will be ministering in Seward Nebraska and Hugoton Kansas but also hosting Kingdom Encounters on Fridays as listed. Jay will be back in southwest Kansas in early December as well.
Encouragement, Biblical teaching, true-life stories, and mind-set challenges are all involved in Jay West’s book, Downloads from Heaven. I love Jay’s conversational style of writing that should draw in every reader. It can be a strange concept to some to think that we, mere humans, could actually hear from God and receive His direction, instructions, and knowledge. Yet, Jay makes a clear case that the Bible does teach exactly that truth and that each follower of Christ can experience a word of knowledge from the Holy Spirit as a regular part of life.